Multipurpose plant of more than 80 m3 capacity, divided in 4 Workshops, supporting batch-scale manufacturing from few hundred grams up to several hundred Kilogram per batch.
- 20 reactors between stainless steel and glass lined, from 500 up to 6000 L . Divided in two workshops
- NEW State-of-the-art line for medium-small batch sizes production, equipped with a dedicated centrifuge, installed in clean room area (ISO 8)
- 5 centrifuges working under laminar air flow
- Hydrogenation vessel 500 L working up to 100 °C and 10 atm
- NEW Flow reactor for Ozonolysis
- Drying department in clean room area
- Internal biological waste water treatment and up to date systems for atmospheric pollution control
Kilogram Scale GMP unit - batch sizes from 0.5 kg to 2 kg - installed in a clean room area (ISO8, Class 100’000)
- Small volume API
- GMP Pilot Productions
- APIs for Clinical Trials
The unit has 4 x 25 l glass reactors 2 vacuum buchners , 2 driers (120 L each) and can operate in the range 0.05 to 0.5 Bar and from –20 °C to 150°C with dedicated purified water production system, warehouses, HVAC and utilities.